Friday, March 23, 2007

“How the Dog Whisperer met the Ghost Whisperer”

My name is Cesar Millan and many of you know me as the “Dog Whisperer” on the National Geographic Channel’s hit show, “Dog Whisperer with Cesar Millan”. Normally, my job is working with people to turn their problem dogs into good canine citizens…so, how did I end up getting to help “Ghost Whisperer” Melinda Gordon solve her problems with a ghost dog that won’t cross over? It’s actually a pretty cute story.

One of my executive producers and also the co-writer of my books, Melissa Jo Peltier, happens to be married to John Gray, the creator of the Ghost Whisperer series. They are newlyweds and get a lot of mileage out of the coincidence that the Dog Whisperer Producer and the Ghost Whisperer Producer are a couple. One day, Melissa suggested to John that maybe I could help Melinda deal with the problem of what to do about Homer the ghost dog. Since many of the Ghost Whisperer staff and the CBS executives were fans of my show, they loved the idea. And since my whole family are all huge fans of Jennifer Love Hewitt and the show, I was very excited to participate.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so hilarious and exciting! I can't wait to see that episode! Thanks!

Lorraine said...

I subscribe to Cesar Millan's newsletters from his website & just heard about his appearance on the "Ghost Whisperer" and I can't wait! It's gonna be a real treat for me & my family to watch. (Cesar - usted ha sido una inspiración; de parte de un "fan" sincero "buena suerte and felicidades" - Lorraine, Arizona)

Anonymous said...

You were very good on the show last night. Was hoping on seeing you get more involved though. Maybe it will happen in the future. I am an animal lover, 2 dogs, 2 cats and many fish, so my home is always a busy one.

krazyj said...

Howdy people! This is Johnny Plunk from Horn Lake, Ms. I am deaf. I watched his show thought about today to remind me to asking wittness few questions. I know Dog Whisper did awsome job training dog to change manner to respect and honor. I have deaf dog name Buddyboy. Buddyboy saved my life from between life to deaf from dangerous wrecked that wasn't my fail. 18 wheeler when against to me after accident that I lost my left last hearing aid where I should die through my front to back my head near left eye. I own Buddyboy that gave me big chance to lives and stay life family loves. I would loves to pay him back and looking forward to meet Dog whisper meet deaf dog to see if he can handle him without listening ear whisper. Buddyboy have great eyes to listening good! He knew about 30 sign langauges I taught him. Buddyboy likes to get in troublemaker without listening and not watching me calls him stop and go back where he need to be. Buddyboy very young got him since feb 2008. I'm fraid to chases him cross road after jet out thru door found some attention chases after anybody and animals. Will Dog Whisper save his life and great respect and honor? Will Dog whisper answer my prayer to god that gave my dream favor deaf dog I ever got first time last feb to payback save his life to get even from my flashback happens? I am proud of dog whisper did amaze job that he is human brought in earth. Contract me if anyone of ya r interesting to asking me questions and Dog whisper 2. Ya'll r more welcome to know. I never see or heard of deaf dog on tv and not of any deaf rumors 2. Thank u for reading my comment message. Contract my email addy is Krazybuddyboy@tmail.com.

Thank u and ur guest,
Johnny plunk

Anonymous said...

hi everyone i'm a BIG fan of the dog whisper and i like the movie the ghost whisper but i never thought of putting both of these movies together before so this is gonna be fun to watch. I love cesar millan and i would like to meet him one day because i love dogs.also i watch the dog whisper every friday and i never miss any episodes.I would like to spend a day with him on my birthday so i can learn more about dogs (my birthday is in june)(7th)as my birthday present i will/would never forget.this is to cesar millan my biggest fan..my email is nikegurl_02@yahoo.com please write to me at that email.i would like for you to write your email when you write to my email thank you bye =]

Watch Ghost Whisperer Online said...

It is a thriller tv show.so in this time I am so excite to Watch 30 Rock Online Tv show. it is my favorite TV show. Watch Sons of Anarchy Online .. i really like it very much.....